OASIS OF NORTHWEST ARKANSAS
Oasis of Northwest Arkansas is a transitional living community for women in recovery. Oasis provides accountability in a faith-based environment, resource referrals, workforce development and structure. There is a shared housing cost of $110/week and a $220.00 required deposit. The deposit is not refundable.
We require all residents to comply with the following rules:
- Clean drug/alcohol screenings: Positive UA and/or breathalyze test will result in dismissal.
- Residents are required to attend 3 recovery meetings per week
- Obtain a sponsor and meet regularly
- Attend mandatory recovery meetings
- Gain full-time employment or attend school and part-time employment
- Abide by set curfew
This is only a brief description of the Oasis rules and requirements. A detailed Resident Handbook is provided upon approval.
Before entrance into the community, we will run a background check. We do not accept sexual or violent offenders.
All residents at Oasis of Northwest Arkansas must have completed in-patient treatment for drugs and/or alcohol from a licensed facility.
This treatment does not include detox or outpatient participation.